Last updated: 2021-01-13 | 79 จำนวนผู้เข้าชม |
Termination of Employment without Severance Pay in Thai Labor Law
6 reasons of termination of employment without severance pay under section 119 of Thai Labor Protection Act
1. The employee performs dishonestly or commits a criminal offence against the employer such as larceny or harm the employer etc.
2. The employee intentionally causes loss or damage to the employer.
3. The employee performs negligently, causing serious damage to the employer.
4. The employee violates the rules or orders of the employer that are legal and fair and the employee has received a written notice from the employer.
5. The employee neglects the duties from three consecutive days without a reasonable cause, regardless of whether there are holidays in the intervening.
6. The employee is sentenced to jail by a final court judgment
The employer is required to state the reason of termination in a notice otherwise the employer is unable to claim such grounds.